Laboratory of Entrepreneurship
Faculty of Agricultural Technology provides facilities to support the vision and mission of Universitas Brawijaya creating graduates who have entrepreneurial skill. The entrepreneurship laboratory is used as a laboratory for large-scale trials in juice and beverages processing. In addition, the laboratory gives the students experience about the creation, innovation and management of an entrepreneurship venture.
Lab Scientific Services. Entrepreneurship
A. Production Services
Laboratory and production staff can provide production services in accordance with standard procedures set by the Entrepreneurship Laboratory.
All product manufacturing service activities in the Entrepreneurship laboratory include:
- Receiving orders from consumers
- Implementation of production in the laboratory
- Product checking by the Head of the Laboratory
- Payment of administrative costs by consumers
- Delivery of products to consumers 6. Submission of consumer complaints
B. Training Services
Ensuring that the activities of entrepreneurship training services in the Faculty of Agricultural Technology Universitas Brawijaya have a clear mechanism and can be recorded properly.
Entrepreneurship laboratories are facilities and facilities at the faculty level that have entrepreneurial activities and provide entrepreneurship training services.
Includes entrepreneurship laboratory activities held by entrepreneurship laboratories, namely training services.
Lab Research and Practicum Services. Entrepreneurship
A. Research Service
Students/researchers at the Faculty of Agricultural Technology who will conduct research activities in the entrepreneurship laboratory
- Students/Researchers at the Faculty of Agricultural Technology who will conduct research at the Entrepreneurship Laboratory
- The Advisory Lecturer is responsible for the planning and research activities of the students under his guidance.
- Laboratory/laboratory officers are parties who assist students/researchers in preparing facilities that can be obtained at the entrepreneurship laboratory
- The Head of the Laboratory gives permission and gives a certificate of free laboratory for students/researchers and is responsible for all activities in the laboratory he leads.
B. Practicum Service
Ensure that practicum implementation activities can run in an orderly manner, and can be carried out according to the planned time.
Covers the activity of using the laboratory for practical activities for FTP-UB students.
- Head of laboratory
- Laboratory/laboratory staff
- Students (Assistant and Practicum Participants)
Lab Usage Services. Entrepreneurship for Production
Ensuring that production implementation activities in the entrepreneurship laboratory can run in an orderly manner.
Includes activities of using laboratories for production activities in supporting the business activities of FTP-UB students.
Ensuring that community service activities by the entrepreneurship laboratory have a clear mechanism and can be recorded properly.
Includes community service activities funded by funders from within the University of Brawijaya and from outside the University.
Lab Support Services. Entrepreneurship
Business Cooperation Service
Process Tool Loan Service
Entrepreneurship Laboratory Equipment Facilities
- Vacuum Frying
- Cabinet Dryer
- Disk Mill
- Spinner Machine
- Ice Cream Machine
- Electric Shock Pasteurization Machine
- Water Chiller
- Bucket Receiving
- Belt Press
More information click here