Laboratory of Biosystems Mechatronics
1. Laboratory Descriptions
The Laboratory of Biosystems Mechatronics is a laboratory as well as a workshop that focuses on designing, manufacturing, and repairing agro-industrial tools/machines. This laboratory is also a place for training to increase professionalism in the field of agro-industrial mechatronics technology and also Agriculture 4.0. The laboratory located at Integrated laboratory, Kepuharjo, around 3 km from the main campus of Universitas Brawijaya.
To become a reliable laboratory as well as a workshop in serving the needs of students, the academic community of Universitas Brawijaya (UB) in laboratory services, design, manufacture and repair of agricultural agro-industry tools/machines.
- Providing optimal services for Tri Dharma activities carried out by the entire academic
community of Universitas Brawijaya.
- Contribute in promoting the Department of Agricultural Engineering in particular and
Universitas Brawijaya in general to Stakeholders through the application of Science and
- Become a training place to improve the quality of professionalism of Human Resources
in the field of Mechatronic Technology, especially related to the field of Agroindustry.
2. Functions and roles of the laboratory
The laboratory act as educational laboratory as well as research laboratory.
3. Laboratory Equipment and Facilities
- Sitting drilling
- Machine Roller
- Bending equipment
- Bench Grinder
- Stand Grinder
- Welding Machines
- Some agricultural device and machine prototype
- Microcontroller and electronics components
- Tray Dryer
More information click here