“SERVE PROFESSIONALLY AND WISE”
“Providing the best service in order to accomplish the satisfaction of the service user”
- Start with a smile and greeting.
- Must wear identification (identity card).
- Be polite to service users.
- Not arbitrary to service users.
- It is not permitted to provide services while smoking or communicating with mobile phones or other means of communication.
The Reading Room at the Faculty of Agricultural Technology Universitas Brawijaya (FAT UB) commits to consistently and continuously support the Tri Dharma of Higher Education as a center for education, research and community service in order to educate the nation’s generation.
Various innovations have been made and will continue to be carried out continuously to support services and literacy progress for both academicians and public.
Currently, the Reading Room at the FAT UB has 5,798 book titles consisting of lectures, text books, Final Project reports, Professional Placement reports, practicum reports, magazines, newspapers, national and international scientific journals and various other types of library collections.
Located in the second floor of FAT UB’s C building with operating hours starting at 08.00 – 16.00 (GMT+7) on Monday-Friday (8am – 3pm during the pandemic), this FAT UB Reading Room has also been affiliated with the Central Library of Universitas Brawijaya, Sampoerna Corner and subscribes to various publishers. In order to support our user’s satisfaction, various Reading Room services are available online and offline (during the pandemic, service is made online for online book access services). Meanwhile, sending Final Project soft files, Professional Placement reports and Thesis can be done via email).
The Reading Room of the Faculty of Agricultural Technology UB can also be accessed via the following address
- READING ROOM ORGANIZATION STRUCTURE
- COMMUNITY SATISFACTION INDEX (CSI) READING ROOM FAT
- FAT READING ROOM VISITORS STATISTIC 2014 – 2017
Reading Room Collections
List of Reading Room Collections at the Faculty of Agricultural Technology, Universitas Brawijaya.
- AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING TEXTBOOKS
- AGRICULTURAL PRODUCT TECHNOLOGY TEXTBOOKS
- AGRO-INDUSTRIAL TECHNOLOGY TEXTBOOKS
- AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING FINAL PROJECT CATALOGUE
- AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING FINAL PROJECTS IN 2016-2017
- AGRICULTURAL PRODUCT TECHNOLOGY FINAL PROJECT CATALOGUE
- AGRICULTURAL PRODUCT TECHNOLGY FINAL PROJECTS IN 2016-2017
- AGRO-INDUSTRIAL TECHNOLOGY FINAL PROJECT CATALOGUE
- AGRO-INDUSTRIAL TECHNOLOGY FINAL PROJECTS IN 2016-2017
- FINAL PROJECT CATALOGUE 2018
PROFESSIONAL PLACEMENT REPORT:
- AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING PROFESSIONAL PLACEMENT REPORT CATALOGUE
- AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING PROFESSIONAL PLACEMENT REPORTS IN 2016-2017
- AGRICULTURAL PRODUCT TECHNOLOGY PROFESSIONAL PLACEMENT REPORT CATALOGUE
- AGRICULTURAL PRODUCT TECHNOLGY PROFESSIONAL PLACEMENT REPORTS IN 2016-2017
- AGRO-INDUSTRIAL TECHNOLOGY PROFESSIONAL PLACEMENT REPORT CATALOGUE
- AGRO-INDUSTRIAL TECHNOLOGY PROFESSIONAL PLACEMENT REPORTS IN 2016-2017
- FINAL PROJECT CATALOGUE 2018
THESIS AND DISSERTATION:
- DISSERTATION CATALOGUE
- AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING THESIS CATALOGUE
- AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING THESIS IN 2016-2017
- AGRICULTURAL PRODUCT TECHNOLOGY THESIS CATALOGUE
- AGRICULTURAL PRODUCT TECHNOLGY THESIS IN 2016-2018
- AGRO-INDUSTRIAL TECHNOLOGY THESIS CATALOGUE
- AGRO-INDUSTRIAL TECHNOLOGY THESIS IN 2016-2017
- DISSERTATION AND THESIS CATALOGUE 2018
JOURNAL, MAGAZINE AND PROCEEDING:
- 2018 JOURNAL
- MAGAZINE & BULLETIN
- MAGAZINE & BULLETIN 2018
- PROCEEDING (SEMINAR)
- PROCEEDING (SEMINAR) 2018