The following is informed of the offers of Marga Pembangunan Jaya scholarships and Paragon Scholarships for the 2019-2020 Academic year. This information can be seen on the scholarship website.ub.ac.id.
For Marga Pembangunan Jaya Scholarships, students besides collecting the documents also MUST fill out the following link: https://tinyurl.com/beasiswaympj
The requirements that must be met to obtain the Scholarship are as follows:
1. Students / i are still active (not on college leave) in semester 5 or semester 7;
2. Certificate of not receiving a scholarship from another source and signed by the Deputy Dean for Student Affairs;
3. Minimum GPA of 3.3 (by displaying legalized Transcript)
4. For students / i not able to financially but achievers with a minimum GPA of 3.0 can participate in the Jaya Development Scholarship program by completing a certificate of income parents / guardians authorized by the College;
5. Making a study / work plan in the field of interest by students after graduating from S1;
6. Photocopy of KTP, KTM, and Family Card;
7. Print the Marga Pembangunan Jaya Scholarship Registration Form (attached).
8. Fill out the registration form Online through the following link: https://tinyurl.com/beasiswaympj
Scholarship application files are collected in KMA section lt.7 no later than September 12, 2019.
Contact person: Mita (Line: satyaraniii)
It is hoped that this information can help scholarship hunters to support education in the future. (Din)