LABORATORY OF CHEMISTRY AND BIOCHEMISTRY OF FOOD AND AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTS
DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURAL PRODUCT TECHNOLOGY
THE HEAD OF LABOLATORY:
- Prof. Ir. Simon Bambang Widjanarko, M.App.Sc, PhD
- DR. Ir. Yunianta, DEA
- DR. Teti Estiasih STP, MP
- Ir. Aji Sutrisno, M.Sc, Ph.D.
- Mokhamad Nur, STP, MP (studying for doctoral degree in Victoria University, Melbourne, Australia)
- Wenny Bekti Sunarharum STP, M. Food. St.
- Position Institution Laboratory First Education: Luluk mamluhah, S.Si SK Mendiknas R.I. No: 25400/A4.4/KP/2011, date 26 April 2011
- Agus Subekti, AMD
- Fitri Handayani
- Agus Suprianto
Staff of Administrative /cleanliness: M. Rifki Sufanda
Duties and Main Functions of Laboratory:
- Giving Service for the practicum of students within the Undergraduate Program, Master Program and Doctoral Program.
- Giving service for the research activities of students within the Undergraduate Program, Master Program, Doctoral Program as well as lecturers at FAT-UB.
- Conduct a short training about Good Laboratory Practices (GLP), especially for Undergraduate Program students.
- Accepting test samples for food products for the food industry.
- Conducting laboratory management internship training for laboratory assistants and teaching staff of other universities
- Department of Forestry, East Java Province
- Department of Food Security, East Java Province
- PT. Nestle Food Industry
- PT Bogasari Surabaya
- PT. Jangkar Food Industri
As of February 2012, the number of patents that have been issued is as much as 8 pieces. In particular, a simple patent in the field of porang purification process technology, porang tuber grinding hardware, gembili tuber processing technology and chitosan manufacturing process technology.
The main product of this laboratory is the Certification of Physical, Chemical and Organoleptic properties of food.
Other products are food processing prototypes with physico-chemical characteristics of food products, such as: artificial food products, oil products and their derivatives, tuber-based food products and their derivative products. The production process of bioactive extracts is from various natural ingredients.
Further information can be found on the website labthp.ub.ac.id