LABORATORY OF COMPUTING AND ANALYSIS SISTEM
DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE INDUSTRIAL TECHNOLOGY
THE HEAD OF LABORATORY:
· Dr. Retno Astuti, STP. MT
· Rochmat Hidayat, AMd
Laboratory Activity List:
· Basic Programing
· Operation Research
· Theory and modelling system
· Optimization Processing technique
· Information Technology system
· Industry Statistic II
· Treatment System
· Engineer & Optimization process
Laboratory of Computing and Analysis System Program
|Making, holding and maintenance E-Learning||Making Web e-Learning to help lecturer in KBB with web adreess www.e-tp.ub.ac.id|
|Computer Training||The training for the employee with the materials MS-Word, MS-Excel and Power Point|
|Computer Training||The training for employee with internet and E-mail as the Materials.|
Practicum Activity List
A. FUNCTION DESCRIPTION
The Computing and Systems Analysis Laboratory is one of the laboratories in the Department of Agro-Industrial Technology which is one of the supporting facilities in the basic learning process of programming, industrial statistics, system theory and modeling, information systems and technology, and maintenance systems.
As a laboratory for practical implementation
B. Main Job and Function
The Head of Laboratory
1. Responsible for developing science in accordance with the laboratory that he/she leads.
2. Responsible for the management and development of research, facilities and infrastructure, as well as human resources in the laboratory.
3. Develop a strategic research umbrella both aimed at solving problems that exist in society and for scientific development.
4. Coordinate with RCSB at the faculty level for the dissemination of laboratory research results
5.Report the implementation of laboratory activities to the Head of the Department.
Job : Holding the Administration Management and Job Program in Bio-Industry Labolatory
1. Helping the head of laboratory in arranging, holding and developing the laboratory.
2. Helping the Head of Laboratory in solving the problems that appear out of the regular routines.
3. Helping the Head of Laboratory in being responsible for holding the laboratory administration activity.
4. Collecting and archiving the score of practicums, practice field experience (PPL) and other tests.
5. Helping to input the score data to the computer.
6. Helping to archive the syllabus, lesson plan (RPP), Hand Out and the burden of the lecturer’s duties for each practicum lecturer.
1. Assist in the implementation of Laboratory preparation every semester under the direction of the Head of the Laboratory
2. Prepare practicum tools in each laboratory according to practicum needs which are coordinated with the head of the laboratory
3. Maintain the cleanliness of the laboratory
4. Keeping the cleanness of the Laboratory.
5. Assisting Lecturers and Practicum Assistants in assisting the implementation of practicum
6. Maintain and inventory laboratory equipment.
7. Prepare materials and equipment used by Practicum
8. Carry out tasks assigned by superiors
9. Directly responsible to supervisor
1. Making the report of laboratory financial and having responsible to the superior
2. Doing the financial archive of the laboratory
3. Managing the department practicum financial
4. Proposing the financial plan of practicum and practicum coordinator or related lecturer
5. Discussing the financial plan according to practicum plafond with the Head of Department or the secretary of Department
6. Inventorying the number of students who follow the practicum
7. Accepting the DPP fund and practicum from the faculty
8. Making the SPJ responsibility to the faculty
9. Having Responsible to the coordinator, the Head of Department and the superior
- Make laboratory financial reports and be responsible to superior
- Carry out Laboratory Financial Bookkeeping
- Managing the department’s practicum finances
- Submit a budget plan for practicum activities and the Practicum Coordinator and or the lecturer concerned
- Discuss the budget plan in accordance with the practicum ceiling with the Head of Department or Secretary of Department
- Inventory of the number of students participating in the practicum
- Receive education development fund (DPP) and practicum funds from the faculty
- Make accountability report to the faculty
- Responsible to the coordinator, Head of Department and supervisor
- Assist the Head of the Laboratory in planning the developing the laboratory to support the practicum
- Helping lecturers of courses to compile practicum modules and conduct tutorials on discussing practicum material
- Act as practicum coordinator
- Coordinate with laboratory assistants in preparing for the implementation of the practicum
To become a qualified laboratory and capable of developing computational science and systems in order to improve planning and agro-industry development capabilities.
- Carry out research to support computing and systems lectures in the department
- Organizing supporting activities for lectures, practicum, conducting research, organizing professional training in the field of computing and systems analysis
Layanan Prima, Tepat dan Optimal (LAPTOP)
Excellent, Precise and Optimal Service
F. SERVICE PROMISE
Providing the best service in order to accomplish the satisfaction of the service user.