LABORATORY OF COMPUTING AND ANALYSIS SISTEM
DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE INDUSTRIAL TECHNOLOGY
THE HEAD OF LABORATORY:
· Dr. Retno Astuti, STP. MT
· Rochmat Hidayat, AMd
Laboratory Activity List:
· Basic Programing
· Operation Research
· Theory and modelling system
· Optimization Processing technique
· Information Technology system
· Industry Statistic II
· Treatment System
· Engineer & Optimization process
Laboratory of Computing and Analysis System Program
|Making, holding and maintenance E-Learning||Making Web e-Learning to help lecturer in KBB with web adreess www.e-tp.ub.ac.id|
|Computer Training||The training for the employee with the materials MS-Word, MS-Excel and Power Point|
|Computer Training||The training for employee with internet and E-mail as the Materials.|
Practicum Activity List
A. Description Function
Laboratory of Computing and Analysis System is one of laboratories in Department of Agriculture Industrial Technology that become one of supporting facilities in studying process of programming basic, statistical industry, theory and modeling system, system and technology information and treatment system.
As the laboratory for holding practicum
B. Main Job and Function
The Head of Laboratory
1. Having Responsible to develop science according to the laboratory he led.
2. Having Responsible in managing and developing research, facility and human source in Laboratory.
3. Developing the auspices of research which is strategic both for solving problems in society or developing science.
4. Coordinating with BP3M in Faculty level to dissemination result of laboratory research
5. Reporting the laboratory activity to the Head of Department.
Job : Holding the Administration Management and Job Program in Bio-Industry Labolatory
1.Helping the head of laboratory in arranging, holding and developing the laboratory.
2.Helping the Head of Laboratory in solving the problems that appear out of the regular activity
3.Helping the Head of Laboratory in being responsible for holding the laboratory administration activity.
4. Collecting and archiving the score of practicum, PPL and another test.
5. Helping to Entry the score data to the Computer.
6. Helping to archive the syllabus, RPP, Hand Out and Lecture practicum job.
1. Assisting the laboratory preparation in each semester under direction and instruction from the Head of Laboratory.
2. Preparing the practicum tools in each laboratory according to practicum requirements that are coordinated by the Head of Laboratory.
3. Making the activity report for each detriment/shortage/deprivation of practicum tools and give the report to the Head of Laboratory.
4. Keeping the cleanness of the Laboratory.
5. Accompanying the lecture and assistant of practicum in helping the practicum.
6. Taking care of, keep and inventory the tools of laboratory.
7. Preparing the materials and tools that are used in the practicum.
8. Doing the job from the leadership.
9. Having responsible directly to Head of Laboratory
1. Making the report of laboratory financial and having responsible to the superior
2. Doing the financial archive of the laboratory
3. Managing the department practicum financial
4. Proposing the financial plan of practicum and practicum coordinator or related lecturer
5. Discussing the financial plan according to practicum plafond with the Head of Department or the secretary of Department
6. Inventorying the number of students who follow the practicum
7. Accepting the DPP fund and practicum from the faculty
8. Making the SPJ responsibility to the faculty
9. Having Responsible to the coordinator, the Head of Department and the superior
1. Assisting the Head of Laboratory to hold laboratory development planning to support the practicum
2. Assisting lecturer of courses to prepare practicum module and doing a tutorial discussion of practicum
3. Acting as a practicum coordinator
4. Coordinating with laboratory staff in preparing the practical implementation
Become qualified laboratory and can develop computing and system knowledge to increase the ability of strategy and developing agroindustry.
1. Holding research for supporting the computing lecture and system in faculty
2. Holding activities for supporting lecture, practicum, research, professional training in computing and analysis system field.
Layanan Prima, Tepat dan Optimal (LAPTOP)
Exellent Service, Appropriate and Optimal
F. SERVICE PROMISE
Giving the best service to create satisfaction of service users