Higher Education within the Ministry of National Education is regulated in the Decree of the Minister of Education and Culture Number 232/U/2000. In accordance with the decision, academic education, which consists of undergraduate programs, master programs and doctoral programs, is defined as education aimed primarily at mastering science, technology, and the arts.
1 Graduate Program
The Undergraduate Program is focused on the outcomes of graduates with the following qualifications:
1. Mastering the scientific basics and skills in certain areas of expertise in order to discover, understand, explain and formulate ways to solve problems that exist in their area of expertise.
2. Capable of applying the knowledge and skills in accordance with the field of expertise within productive activities and community services while maintaining an attitude and behavior that is appropriate with the order of living together.
3. Capable to behave in bringing oneself to work in the field of expertise as well as in living together within the society.
4. Capable of keeping up with developments in science, technology, and/or art that is within their expertise.
2 Master Program
The Master Program is focused on the outcomes of graduates with the following qualifications:
1. Have the ability to develop and update science, technology, and/or art by mastering and understanding scientific approaches, methods and principles along with their application skills.
2. Have the ability to solve problems in their field of expertise through research and development activities based on scientific principles.
3. Have the ability to develop professional performance as indicated by the sharpness of problem analysis, versatility of review, integration of problem solving or similar professions.
3 Doctoral Program
The Doctoral Program is focused on the outcomes of graduates with the following qualifications:
1. Have the ability to develop new concepts of science, technology and/or art in their field of expertise through research.
2. Have the ability to manage, lead and develop research programs.
3. Have the ability to approach interdisciplinary in working in the field of expertise.